We're glad you asked! Here's how to get the most out of your Sparkling Water Maker:
- Carbonate fresh cold water only! A temperature of 39-44 °F (4-7 °C) is best, so try using chilled water straight from the fridge.
- Keep your bottles away from excessive heat and direct sunlight.
- Wash plastic bottles using lukewarm water (Never place your bottles in the dishwasher unless you are using our dishwasher-safe plastic bottles or our glass carafes).
- Check the expiration date of the bottles and make sure to replace them after they've outlived their bubbly life (recycle your expired bottles when replacing them!).
- The puffing noises made by the machine aren't an indication of the carbonation level, only the amount of presses that you use. So feel free to bubble as you like :) Short & firm carbonation pushes (approx. 1-2 sec) work best.
- We recommend purchasing a spare cylinder to have on hand so you never find yourself without CO2!
- How do you like your bubbles? Light? Strong? Medium? With our Sparkling Water Makers, YOU control your level of bubbles.
- Prefer flavors? AFTER carbonating, add fresh fruit or one of our SodaStream flavors to enjoy Sparkling Water with a yummy kick!