Not sure if your cylinder is out of CO2? Check out the steps below:
- Make sure the cylinder is properly inserted in the cylinder holder, with the cylinder handle lowered.
- Press the carbonating button and check if you see CO2 entering the bottle.
- Press the button a few times and check for bubbles.
- Listen for a sputtering sound when you press the button.
- Out of CO2? Don’t worry! Click here to find your nearest retailer.
SodaStream recommends keeping a back-up carbonating cylinder handy so you can keep enjoying fresh, fizzy drinks without interruption while you exchange the empty carbonator.
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-877-436-5866.