Need help installing your cylinder? Check out the guide below for instructions.
Follow the steps below to make sure your cylinder is properly installed in your E-TERRA TM Sparkling Water Maker:
- Place the SodaStream® E-TERRATM Sparkling Water Maker on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position.
- If a carbonating bottle is attached, remove the bottle. Never insert or replace the cylinder while a carbonating bottle is in the E-TERRA Sparkling Water Maker.
- Remove the back cover by pulling it away from the body of the Sparkling Water Maker while placing one hand on top of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Raise the cylinder handle.
- Remove the seal and cap from the Quick Connect Cylinder. Insert the cylinder into the cylinder holder by positioning the bottom of the cylinder into the Sparkling Water Maker and then gently placing the rest of the cylinder into the cylinder holder.
- Lower the cylinder handle.
- Replace the back cover by fitting the upright tab at the bottom into the rear slot at the base of the Sparkling Water Maker. Then push the cover into place onto the back of the Sparkling Water Maker.
- Insert the adapter into a power outlet. The lights will turn on for 7 seconds. Use only the original SodaStream power adapter.
Have any questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-877-436-5866.