Oh no! Let's first make sure you are inserting the carbonating cylinder properly.
Please note that you can only use the DUO Sparkling Water Maker with the SodaStream Quick Connect Cylinder. The Screw-in system Cylinders are not compatible with the DUO.
Follow the below steps to make sure your CO2 cylinder is properly inserted:
- Place the Sparkling Water Maker on a flat sturdy surface in an upright position.
- If a carbonating bottle is inside, turn the flask lever to the right to open the flask and remove the bottle.
- Pull the back cover away from the machine to remove it. Make sure to pull from the small grip on the top center of the back cover. If you're having trouble removing the back cover, hold the upper sides of the back cover, pull the sides out, and then while still holding the sides, pull the cover back.
- Raise the cylinder handle.
- Insert the Quick Connect Cylinder into the cylinder holder by positioning the bottom of the cylinder into the Sparkling Water Maker and then gently placing the rest of the cylinder into the cylinder holder, located on the underside of the carbonating button. Make sure to remove the pink cap on the cylinder before inserting it into your Sparkling Water Maker.
- Lower the cylinder handle. Our quick-connect mechanism will automatically lock the cylinder in place.
- Replace the back cover, making sure to insert the tabs at the bottom of the back cover into the slots on the base of the Sparkling Water Maker while tilting the back cover at an angle away from your DUO Sparkling Water Maker.
- Enjoy your bubbles!
Questions? Contact us via email or phone at 1-877-436-5866.